Pages

Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today is your day

Good afternoon scrappers, I just wanted to share a layout I did using the sketch from Blue Fern Studios.
I found the perfect picture,its from Samantha's very first day of school...now mind you that was like 16 years ago lol It was actually really sad back then since I worked two full time jobs and never really got a chance to see her all that much...she spend most of her time at her Grams and Papa's house. I remember this day..I had tried for months to at least go in late so I could take her for the first day...at least my second job understood and I was able to be there to pick her up and hear all about it! that's how I got this picture we had just walked in the house and I made her stand there so I could take pictures...messy hair and all!

 one of these days I'll get the picture on there straight LOL
I used a piece of chipboard from Blue Fern Studios called Vintage locks they happen to be my favorite, I only have one left!

 as you can see I am still obsessed with the brick wall stencil
Thanks for coming to take a peek....

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture, and I love what you did with the sketch! Very beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with the September Sketch Challenge at Blue Fern Studios. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Buffy. Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Miss seeing all your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog