Pages

Translate

Friday, July 11, 2014

Create

Good afternoon scrappers.... I thought I would share my latest layout, I used the sketch from Blue Fern Studios and of course some of their fabulous chippy pieces (part of the Miss Tailor set) which just happen to be perfect for some of my daughters pictures....you see she she is very talented..yes yes I am a bit bias LOL what mother isn't.....anyway she has a talent for sewing and costume designing for cosplay...all she has to do is look at something and she can replicate sometimes she will alter a pattern but most times she just makes her own! The picture I decided on was a jacket she created form attack on titan (to be honest I have no clue what that is beside being a manga series LOL) 

So here is the page I created to showcase her work...





 7 Dots Studio-Papers

 thanks for coming to take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout highlighting your daughter's fashion designs! Thanks for joining us in the Blue Fern Studios July Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog