Pages

Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Travel Adventures

  Good evening scrappers I just wanted to share a layout I did for the challenge over at Scrap Africa - Challenge no.33 - Travel Adventures. I decided to use my favorite picture from our last trip to Maine...we had stopped at a rest area ( haha there were many...its a really long drive 23 hours) and they had this cute little carved bear holding a welcome sign, if it had been just a bit smaller I would have hijacked it! LOL
I mixed and matched my papers, a couple different paper lines lets see there was Best creations Inc,Tim Holtz studio calico and pickle press (lol no clue where that one came from)... I was a little miffed because this layout took me way to long.... and I blame that on my daughter LOL she went away for the weekend and took the heat gun with her!! I think I will just have to break down and buy my own LOL


There is journaling on the back of this layout about the finer points of our road trip from Wisconsin to Maine!

 I thought I would mention that I am very thrilled with my homemade flowers hehe I love how flowers look on layouts but I never have any :( so I try really hard to make pretty ones!


One more thing to share.....for the challenge over at Beyond Grey- BGC#57 - Watercolors
I made a card and used water color pencils to color the flowers.


thank you so much for stopping by, I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those bricks and your flowers look great too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Buffy and love the earthy colours of your page....that matches your bear perfectly! Your made flowers are super and they certainly do ease the bank account! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that background & the pops of yellow/orange flowers make this page standout. Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great backround work ! Love the paper strips. Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa challenge blog. Love, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa. I really like the brick work and your hand made flowers. Yep, you definitely need your own heat gun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, great brick work on the background and lovely flowers :).
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that brick background is AWESOME. Lovely layout! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice page, beautiful colors! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful page..love the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say i love the LO too !
    The card on the other had is just wonderful ! I really love your coloring and card fold looks interesting too !
    Happy to have you at BGC for the watercolor challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and gorgeous LO!
    thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog