Pages

Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

Lost my Mojo

Evening my scrappy friends....I've been staring at this months sketches and I just can't seem to find my mojo LOL so I trolled a few sites and ended up on Beyond the grey challenges and inspiration struck! Their new challenge Textured Tag...I went for bright and cheerful :) I used texture paste and a simple stencil, lots of mist and a couple different stamps


 I basically used what was already on my desk...left of over die cut some butterflies...haha even the stamps I used just happen to still be on my desk...I think I need to clean my desk LOL
 I was trying to find a good angle so you could see the texture...I don't have any small stencils so most look a little off on smaller projects...this one just happened to fit pretty well!
Thank you so much for coming to take a peek at my found Mojo! LOL

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Brilliant colors.! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag !!! Love the bright and cheerful colors and texture.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours! Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so beautiful ! Love those butterflies !!!
    Thanks for playing along BGC's textured tag challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tags are a great way to use your bird and pieces and I lov that color!!! Thanks for joining us at BGC

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog