Pages

Translate

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Things I love

September Challenge at Berry71blue is all about things you love....I thought about what I wanted to do for this challenge and had plenty of ideas...like a scrappy page with pictures of thing I love,but I love way yo many for that to work properly so I thought I would just do a journal page with a list of things I love...I notice I love lots of things LOL and more then what I listed on this page...just to name a few

My Husband,my children,my furbabies.....those are on the page...not on this page are all things Fair tale, like unicorns :)

Make sure you head over to Berry71blue and check out the challenge and all the beautiful inspiration!

 the list on my page is not in a particular order...I just wrote what came to mind LOL



thank you so much for coming to take a peek at my latest project!

3 comments:

  1. Love the brick texture work and how you outlined random bricks. You created a fun beautiful journal page! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful textures! Beautiful colors and design! I love your page! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background and love the colouring! Really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog