Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Darling

Good afternoon my crafty friends, I just wanted to share my latest layout I  did using the sketch from Once Upon A Sketch using their Journaling theme "The women/girls etc in our lives..." and sketch...

I decided on a old picture of my two beautiful daughters...even though there was 6 years between then they we at thick as thieves! I found the picture stashed away in my Stephanie's belongings, she just adored her older sister and even though the picture is scratched and a bit damaged I still wanted to scrap it!

I wanted that layout to portray both their personalities...one was bubbly and a bit girly and the other was the Tomboy and a bit adventurous ....so bubbles and rocks and butterflies seemed to work.... the pictures just don't do this justice at all (I've retaken them three times LOL )


my journaling can be found behind the picture...both tags pull out.....



as you can see lots of paint,some stamping and a couple rubons

 you can see some of the damage to the picture here...Gosh only knows what she got on it....its a bit sticky and has scratches makes and is a lil bent...lets just say its well loved!

thank you so much for coming to check out my latest project!

1 comment:

  1. A Totally fun background, so well fitting for the picture! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS this month! Dont forget to ad your layout to our facebook page. There is a great 13 arts price to win!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog