Pages

Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Say Cheese

Good morning my scrappy friends I just wanted to share my latest layout.....I used the sketch from Once Upon a Sketch and the Journaling Theme: "Inspiration/I am inspired by etc..." ....but I also used the criteria from the "It's all White Now" challenge taking place on the Flying Unicorn forum....

My Journaling is behind the doily...Oh course my daughters smile is my inspiration....how can you not smile just seeing it! (normally I share my journaling but this time its too private...sorry!)


thank you so much for coming to have a peek at my latest project.......

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it is a really different, fresh & stunning interpretation of our OUAS challenge.....thanks for telling us where your journaling is hidden.....& I see it's up on FB...very organised:):) Lovely to have you playing along this month):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A soft layout and I just love the way you did white on white! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog