Pages

Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tea lights

I saw this tutorial on how to make these cute little tea lights...they are the perfect size for the batter operated kind (so my kitty doesn't burn her whiskers and I don't burn my house down lol) I thought they made the perfect Christmas decoration....I am entering this into the last challenge over at That's just so cute...I am so sorry this will be their last challenge, I have enjoyed playing along with them for awhile now!

I've made a couple different ones but I think I like this one the best!

thank you so much for taking a peek! and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Realy cute! Thanks for playing with That's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog