Pages

Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

Mixedmedia card

when I saw the new card sketch from cardabilities I knew just what I wanted to do....I took a dictionary page some water colors,a stencil and some molding paste and got to work! I dug through some die cuts that where left overs from previous projects...found some that I thought would work well....found a flower I made while back....

things just kind of flowed and the card came together smoothly...I wish they came came like this one!



Just a closer look at all the goodness LOL.... I really love how this card turned out and I know just who to send it too!
thank you so much for coming to take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome background! Isn't multi media work fun! Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog