Pages

Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

Scrap Africa No.49

The challenge this month over at Scrap Africa is to use a pencil on your project!

It took me awhile to figure out what I was going to make....I decided on a card (as you can see LOL ) I have a Silhouette portrait and some sketch pens :( but since it said pencil I rigged my machine ( well the pencil to fit the machine) so I could do a sketch in pencil...normally I just use the sketch feature to write out journaling cards because my hand writing kind of sucks :) but I really like how this turned out...yeah yeah its kind of a basic card but it was my first try LOL I swear the next one will be better!



thank you for coming to take a peek!

6 comments:

  1. Lovin your pencil project!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapafrica ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is absolutely perfect!!!
    Fab work!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and awesome sketch. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a super job of that drawing Buffy!! My drawing skills completely suck....so I am in awe of anyone that can draw! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, this is fabulous! You are so artistic! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very original and artistic take on the challenge. great job! thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog