Pages

Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch No128

New sketch is out from CAS(E) this Sketch #128 and I just love it...the DT has out done themselves....but you can tell from my card one just stuck with me ...I hope she takes it as a compliment! you can see Alice Wertz card here! Just a fabulous card...I loved the curvy pieces and wanted to see if I could get that with my Silhouette machine since I don't have many normal dies...

Mine didn't turn out the same but I really like it!


5 comments:

  1. i love the way the sketch inspired you!
    Great job!
    Thanks for playing at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever take on the sketch ... lovin' that cute little deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun CASE of Alice's card! Thanks for joining us at CASE this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog