Pages

Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

Dt Reveal wk 2 July Lets Get Sketchy

Happy Monday!!! I could not wait to scrap this picture my hubby sent me from the road...he was traveling from Oregon back to Wisconsin last month....he sent me a message "Brutal traffic in Montana.... I will say that Montana looks much better during the daylight hours... Lol" he takes this same trip at least twice a year and every single time he hits Montana in the middle of the night until now...he said the whole time he was in Montana he passed like five other vehicles!
Anyway as you know Mondays mean a new sketch from Lets Get Sketchy and here is my take on this weeks sketch!





Hope you'll stop on by Lets Get Sketchy  and play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog