Pages

Translate

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Watercolor Cards

I was in the mood to make a mess so I spread out a couple plain white (heavy weight) cardstock on my table (cut to fit the front of a card) pulled out of random water colors and just splattered them all over...once I was happy with the amount of splattered I misted with water just a little so it spread out....I let dry....yes I got impatient and pulled out the heat gun but the papers curled :( I really hate that LOL


 when it was dry....enough lol I used distress ink and what ever odd stamps I had on my desk and randomly stamped.....lightly misted again.....not much.....
when they were dry I added a sentiment and some ribbon/lace and mounted them to a piece of cardstock then mounted to my card base.....I am loving how they turned out!

thanks for coming to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog