Pages

Translate

Friday, August 14, 2015

PopUp Challenge

Kathy over at the Daily Marker has a Pop Up Challenge going on and I decided to play along.....
this has to do with lines...she has some really nice videos on her blog explaining everything...here is what I made...
it reminds me of patchwork or stain glass... I used a fat sharpie to make my lines and distress makers to color them in.....when I was finished I added some of those eyelashes Kathy was talking about....after that I took a very wet paint brush and splattered water on top and laid a paper towel to soak up the drops after a few seconds...I love the effect it gives!


REMINDER … it’s all about lines. Any line of any kind. Just don’t stress and have some fun. Don’t forget if you post your photo with some popcorn  you have a chance at winning a goodie bag in addition to the daily prizes but, the popcorn is just for fun NO requirement


http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/08/day-1-pop-up-wvideo/
thanks for coming to take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wonderful earth tones you used. You also achieved great texture with your colorless blender. Awesome. Thanks again and hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog