Pages

Translate

Friday, July 22, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #182

When I saw the new sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch I knew just what I wanted to do...haha that's a change for me! I just got this dream catcher cut file from Paper issues its a free file (they have quite a few)...I thought it would be perfect for this sketch..I had to rework the size for it to fit a card. I used lindys stamp gang mists to add a bit of color...
I really like how it turned out!


CAS(E) this Sketch #182




thanks for coming to take a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool take on the sketch, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! That image is perfect for the sketch and such nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog