Pages

Translate

Monday, October 17, 2016

DT Reveal Lets Get Sketchy

 Good morning....I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Lets start our week off with a new sketch from Lets Get Sketchy.... I really wanted to use these selfie photos my daughter did but I couldn't really find any papers that I liked to go with them...so I used my Silhouette portrait and the print and cut feature to make my own papers :) I did a couple mock layouts and took screen shots and sent them to her to see which colors and patterns she like best...this was her pick....all in all I like how it came out even though its a very basic (no embellishments) its perfect for her book!


I hope you'll play along with us at Lets Get Sketchy

thanks for coming to take a peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog