Pages

Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Long time

I know I've been sort of ignoring my blog and I'm truly sorry but life has thrown us a bunch of curve balls lately and we're just getting things in order! On the bright side, we bought a new house which I love. It came with a huge overgrown garden out back and a couple flowerbed surrounding the house...have I mentioned I kill plants just by looking at them! So that's been a big hurdle for me I have to say I dislike weeding!
but it had to be done and then we got to sit on the patio now that we could find it lol
Oh and here is a look at the overgrown "garden" out back!
if you look real close you'll see the bunny....there are lots of them around here! Anyway now that we are moved in and things are getting put in order I should be back to blogging regularly :D

thanks to those who have stuck around! I have a couple really cute cards I'll be posting tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog