Pages

Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

under water theme

I thought I'd share a couple cards I made for a challenge in one of my swap groups, it was an underwater theme!
I started with some watercolor backgrounds I made I didn't want them to look the same....

 who doesn't love mermaids.... I cut my tail using my silhouette portrait and colored it using dew drop inks so it shimmers...the sentiment is from Unity stamps and I thought it went perfectly with my theme!
 for my second card, I found these cute little tropical fish. it was a free cut file from Printable cuttable creatable they have some really cute files! I colored them using the dew drop inks also they would shimmer (also the coral).
 the green leafy weedy stuff was all colored with a water brush and some markers...the sentiment is from a stamp set called thanks for the lift by my creative time ( yes I mix and match everything LOL)
 all in all, I am very pleased with how both cards turned out! I hope you like them too!

thanks for coming to take a peek!

1 comment:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog