Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Twice as nice

Hello my scrappy friends, I just wanted to share a couple projects I made for this fabulous challenge over on the Flying Unicorn Forum, its called Twice as nice..... Not only if the Flying Unicorn a crafty supplies/kits/mixed media supply online store but they also have a fabulous forum where they hold monthly challenges...right now they have 10 different challenges going on...they a little bit of everything...Cards,Layout,OTP,art journals~ from beginners to pro's....if you haven't stopped by you should head on over and check things out!

Twice as nice challenge
 How many times do you make something, you give it away/gift it away and you then think to yourself, I should have made another one of them before I gave it away? Does that happen to you? Have to say it definitely happens to me.

So the challenge this month is to make something, but whatever you make, you need to make another, just like it, or very, very similar.

They need to be able to see the resemblance (stole this explanation from the forum) your aloud to enter three separate times....and here are my three that I entered...

 this was my latest entry- I used my beloved Graphic 45 papers....


this set I went with a clean and simple style and LOVE how they turned out!


 and here was my first entry, I did a pair of screen fold cards- I used water color pencils to color the image...

Twice as nice challenge
Flying Unicorn Forum
Store

-thanks for stopping by and taking a peek-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog