Pages

Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Birthday Bounce!

I needed a boy's birthday card, you have no idea how hard that is for me LOL I have issues with masculine cards and boy cards...I practice a lot on family members LOL

Most supplies used can be found at Scrapsalot and if you don't see it in the shop contact Debra and she can help you out! (stamps,ink,paper, foam dots,stamp shammy)

so for this card, we used the happy birthday paper pad from Echo park the colors were perfect they may be a little busy (since I've used most of the subtle ones already LOL) but they are cute so it makes up for it!

 I used this cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Really high five. I just love the look of these critters and you can use them in different ways, they can be floating with balloons, jumping on a trampoline for doing high fives.
 I think the hardest part was curving the text to go around the circle LOL thank heave for clear block...it's not perfect by any means but all in all I think the recipient will love it especially since he loves his trampoline!!
 thanks for stopping by...hope you have a fabulous week!
Items from scrapsalot
lawn fawn stamps-really high five
lawn fawn stamps- stamp shammy
Echo Park Paper Co.- happy Birthday paper pad
Echo Park enamel dots
 Catherine Pooler- Midnight ink
dimensional foam






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog