Pages

Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

Nautical Card

Good morning my scrappy friends..I stumbled upon a new (I guess you would call it store lol) called Creative Embellishments (store) they have some of the cutest chipboard I've ever come across and guess what they just had their grand opening September 1st and now they are having their very first challenge on their blog  Create a layout, altered item, mini album, card or tag…. Whatever you heart desires with something on it nautical related...I originally planned on doing a layout but after seeing what their design team did I was just a bit intimidated LOL their layouts are just fabulous! so I decided to make a card I had seen a while back and wanted to give it a try but really had no reason too...I am also entering this card at Get Creative for their anything goes card challenge!

I used the same colors that were in the map for the papers/card stock...

not bad for someone who really doesn't make cards LOL

Challenges entered:
Creative Embellishments
 Get Creative

7 comments:

  1. As someone else who doesn't make cards I think this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love how the sentiment is part of the wheel design! :-D Thanks for playing along w/Creative Embellishment's Nautical challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just love this card. Super cute die cut sentiment inside the wheel. Very cool and creative...Thanks so much for playing along at Creative Embellishments!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful and cool card!!Thanks for playing along at Get Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful navy card! Thank's for joining us at GC

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card!! thank you for joinign us at Get creative. channa

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog