Pages

Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

Just me..

I am really kind of excited to share this page with everyone...one because its of me and I think I've only ever done one layout with me it before. and two I love the way it finally turned out! I used the sketch from C'est Magnifique kits and the inspiration board from Scrap Around the World


 I didn't have a circle floral so I kind of used what I had and it happened to be this clock chippy...its been in my stash for sometime now ...I've taken it out a couple times but it just never seemed right...
 If you hadn't noticed I was truly inspired by the black and white...I loved the second picture on top,what looked like funky floral around her eyes...I used a couple swirl chipboard pieces that reminded me of it (the ones around the picture)
they were lime green and sparkled but I painted them black


I painted the title chippy then used very fine white glitter and black blue glitter....I LOVE how it turned out!



Challenges I linked up with:
C'est Magnifique kits
Scrap Around the World (Link to challenge)

Thank you for coming to take a peek!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Buffy! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your take on this sketch. Just beautiful. I love how you used a clock and then added the details like the bird cage. WOW!! Glad to see you in a layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is amazing !! Love all the different pattern you have created in your background with paper, flourishes and textures. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing page, Buffy! Thanks for playing along with the C'est Magnifique sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the way you handled this Buffy!! Thanks so much for playing :) at SATW that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great interpretation of the mood board!! thanks for joining us at Scrap around the World

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo beautiful!thanks for joining us at Scrap around the World

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can sure understand why you're chuffed with your page - it's really so cool! good job with the super neat background. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice layout! Love the flowers!

    Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!Thank you so much for sharing this with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh,Buffy! This is stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along with our CM sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog