Pages

Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Lets Get Sketchy Dt Reveal -Love this!

Hello my scrappy friends....well its Monday again....which means a new sketch over at Lets Get Sketchy and we have a wonderful sketch to work with....Here is what I came up with.



Awesome News LGS Just released its new issue of  LGS Get Inspired Magazine...make sure you check it out!

http://www.joomag.com/magazine/lgs-get-inspired-magazine-issue-2/0542167001390701018

 
I hope you'll stop by Lets Get Sketchythis week and play along with us!

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Great background paper. Love how the flower (middles) coordinate with the polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The die cuts are cool with the buttons

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog