Pages

Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #108

So I'm back after not being on my computer for almost two days....it kept over heating :( My super hubby has fixed it! haha I knew I loved him for a good reason! Just kidding he is the best! I just didn't realize how much I would miss my own computer...you know it has all my crafty stuff on it....including my saved passwords LOL it took me almost 20 minutes to remember my facebook password that's just wrong LOL

anyway I wanted to share a card I made using the new sketch #108 from CAS(E) this Sketch


thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Love that sunset background and the silhouetted city scape. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that sky! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog