Pages

Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

Just a note

Good afternoon my crafty friends....I feel I like I haven't posted too much on here lately :( not that I haven't been crafting I just haven't been posting LOL

but today I would like to share a card I made using the sketch from Scrap Africa when the sketch first came out I had all the intentions of making a layout hehe I even started one but then the idea just flew right out of my head and I just kind of stared at my page....I really hate when that happens...but this morning I was cleaning out some files and saw the sketch again and had a card idea (which I did right away so I wouldn't loose the thought LOL )


thanks for coming to take a peek!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Buffy and so glad you found a way to match the sketch work for you! It's a fab take! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and pretty card. Love the paint splatters and gorgeous images. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! So pretty! I'm glad you gave it another go, sometimes you just have to think about it for a while! :) Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card!!!
    Lovely imagen!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful take of the sketch! pretty card with lovely birds! thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog