Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2018

My Leisure time

Wow, I haven't done a layout or a challenge is ages! We recently moved into our new home so things have been a bit crazy and most of my crafty things are scattered around...little by little they are finding permanent homes  you know how it is you put it in one place but then you sit to craft and all of a sudden that's just not the right spot for it LOL Anyway I saw the October challenge for More than words and I couldn't wait to join in!
for the past couple years the only real leisure time was spent crafting but since the move I take time every day to sit on my new 3 season porch and enjoy my morning coffee (sometimes afternoon coffee and after dinner coffee LOL) I really enjoy being out there and it has a pretty nice view! Right now the leaves are starting to change so it's really beautiful!

 I took this photo from my porch this is my view right now!
 I used lots of inks and some distressed stains to go with my fall theme...there is plenty of splatters....Geez, I have missed making a mess!

thank you so much for coming to take a peek!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that view is amazing! You must love your new house. So glad More Than Words inspired you to get back into scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful view from the porch. Lovely !! Love the gorgeous color of the page. Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome layout, gorgeous picture, love that our challenge got you inspired to get crafty again. Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words & good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It`s great news that inspiration touched you again and made you create such a wonderful page. It is beautiful and inspiring with these warm colors. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colours and texture and great interpretation of our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing view and so beautiful photo. I love the colors you used too! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog