Pages

Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wishing you a fresh start

the days seem to be blending together 😲...I hope everyone is at home and safe or if your essential personnel I hope you're safe at work! (and thank you for all you are doing 💜)

I have a new card to share with you all today...I used this awesome set from called Zest wishes and the background stamp called fresh citrus bold print both can be found at the Scrapsalot shop

 I used a couple different inks to achieve the colors I wanted on the background I used Catherine poolers lime rickey, Ranger distress archival ink fossilized amber, archival ink chrome yellow  I also used a bit of distress ink squeezed lemonade and mustard seed...LOL yes, many shades of yellow all of these can be bought at the Scrapsalot shop!

I just kept playing with the colors and layers until I liked the backgrounds...thank heavens for the stamp platform!


I did experiment with stamping the lemons (you'll see in later posts) I tried memento ink, Catherine pooler midnight and archival Jet black and coffee these can also be purchased at the Scrapsalot shop
the one used above is Midnight ...it's a pretty easy card to assemble once you have all the stamping done LOL

thank for coming to take a peek...Be safe and stay healthy! 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog