Pages

Translate

Monday, April 6, 2020

Chinup

Good afternoon my crafty friends, this card seems very fitting for the last couple weeks...I've made several and sent them out to some friends that on the stay at home order alone :( away from their families. I'm very lucky at least I have my husband and my fur babies LOL.....anyway...

LOVE this stamp set from ink roads (from Scrapsalot shop) seemed fitting and it reminds me of my Grams she always used this phrase!

 for my top panel, I chose a pretty die then heat embossed my sentiment, I then masked off the edge of the die-cut part. then using some ink oxides tumbled glass, faded jeans and just a bit of blueprint sketch blended to my liking.

I stamped my beautiful flowers and colored them using a bit of fossilized amber oxide ink.

Items used from Scarpsalot shop
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
Ink roads- chin up buttercup
distress oxide inks- tumbled glass, faded jeans, blueprint sketch, fossilized amber
 enamel dots
Honeybee over the rainbow papers


thanks for stopping by....remember to stay safe and healthy! 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog