Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Mermaid Dreams

I'm going to pretend that the world isn't a scary place at the moment...just for a little while anyway..


 These photo's just don't do it justice but the sun wasn't cooperating for the last couple days 😕

Today I'm going to share some ocean fum...who doesn't love mermaids...as part of my Design team package I received this pretty papers from Echo park called Mermaid tales (12x12) and mermaid dreams (6x6 paper pad) Lots of pretty colors and of course tons of mermaids

 I picked through the papers, it was so hard to decide on which patterns to use so I went back and looked for the image I wanted first...haha I found her the perfect mermaid to fussy cut she was hiding in the large journal cards



these are the cutest papers...I might just make a couple scrapbook pages with old photo's of my girls! Anyway the card looked a little eh...so I pulled out the distress glaze and embossing pens Debra (owner of scrapsalottampa.com ) sent ...I did a rough outline of her tail and top then scribbled it in...when I say rough I really mean rough..LOL

but look at the shine and texture it adds...I really wish you could see it in person it's so much better!

okay there you have it super simple but pretty card with no stamps required... make sure you check out Scrapsalot if you don't see it on the sight just send a quick email to Debra or catch her in the FB group 

Have a Fabulous weekend...yeah I know it's Thursday but wishing it was Friday LOL



Items used from Scrapsalot

Echo Park-Mermaid tales collection
Echo Park-Mermaids dream 6x6 pad
Echo Park-Enamel Dots-Just married (haha the colors worked)
Distress Embossing pens
Distress embossing glaze speckled egg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog