Pages

Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Ride the wave

I was a little shocked when I opened my Design team package from Scrapsalot and saw layering stamps...I'll be the first to admit I didn't have the best of luck lining up the ones I already owned but turns out I love the heroscapes from hero arts and I think this one is going to be my favorite...this set of layering stamps is pretty easy to line up even with my horrible eye sight LOL

It has all these really nice element that can be use individual or all together!



I adore the surfers and the little birds...I can see using them a lot! I will admit the more I practice the easier it gets.

all supplies used to make this card (except card base) came from Scrapsalot make sure you go check it out, Debra has a little bit of everything and if you don't see it just email her and she'll do her best to help you out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog