Pages

Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Archiscraps October challenge

The OCTOBER challenge is to use something circular and lots of layers.

We hope this photo will inspire you to join in the fun.



Inspiration image:

I decided to try and use up some scraps, so I pulled out a bunch of different colors and designs and grabbed my circle dies...

I really love how this turned out...the best part was I got to use some small scraps and it was super easy LOL

Check out our new FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/627040677839553/ you can upload you projects there and check out the Archiscraps blog for more inspiration! 


thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog