Pages

Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

SSS-816 Birthday Pup

 It's been a long time since I've played along with a challenge over at Catch the bug Challenge blog and of course I love Stella's sketches so I thought I'd jump right in and get thing going!

I used the Birthday puppies digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps but only used the pup with the present!

super simple but effective 😁 I've been dying to use this this candle washi tape, I received a sample in a Happy mail envelope awhile ago...I thought it worked well with this card!

thanks for stopping but, I hope you're having a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Buffy! Your card turned out super adorable, and I love your coloring of the sweet pup! Thanks for joining our latest Stella Says Sketch challenge, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card with the sweet pup and that candle washitape fits perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch!
    xxx MargreetvDT

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog