Pages

Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Girly Mini Album

I’ve been working hard on this little album, it’s about 5x5 well the inside pages are 5x5 LOL…I was watching video’s on youtube the other day and came across this lady that was making an album (well she called hers an art journal) anyway she made it out of all recycled items…so I thought what the heck I’ll give it a shot! The cover and inside pages are made from recycled cereal bar box’s (my favorite so there were plenty to choose from LOL) Let me tell you this little album is sturdy! I wanted to make it kind of girly hence the color and I also used some of my handmade flowers on the cover the pattern papers are from a DCWV stack my daughter had gotten me its once upon a time theme so there are plenty of embossed pieces, not sure you can see them in the pictures  …there is plenty of room for pictures and places for tags/journaling…I left a lot open so it can be customized since I really wasn’t she who to give it to yet or if I wanted to keep it myself...I thought I would also enter this is the Berry71blue challenge for their handmade flower challenge...the flowers on the cover are made by me!





thanks for coming to take a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty mini album. Love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mini album! I would never have guessed that it's made primarily of recycled items. It looks fabulous and those handmade flowers are perfection! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful Buffy...love this colouring here! Beautiful album and those blooms really amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning album! I love all the purple! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog