Pages

Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

You are my...

I hope everyone is having a fabulous long weekend,as for myself I have been fighting off an awful cold since last Wednesday lets just say I didn't win LOL I spent most of this weekend in bed..I don't think it would have been too bad but my Asthma kicked in and kicked my butt, I was feeling some what normal yesterday and decided I wanted to sit at my craft table I had this fabulous idea for the sketch from Blue Fern studio...
I guess I wasn't feeling as well as I thought,this layout took me all day...the naps took up most of my crafty time LOL
so anyway I dug out this old photo of my youngest Sam from her dancing days ( Oh How I miss those days) she was so much better at dancing then she was playing T ball ( hmmm I have a couple pictures of that too,I'll have to dig those out!)  haha when I showed her the picture I was using she wasn't pleased at all, she was 7 or 8 in the picture and is now 21 almost 22 so I think she's a wee bit embarrassed! I love it!
yes yes I am a bit of a rambler today....anyway here is my layout...it didn't really turn out just as I planned but then again it never does..

 I got to use the new stamp from Kiasercraft I just bought from the flying unicorn store





and of course the new chippy piece( called one cute chick) I received from Blue Fern studio
thanks for coming to check out my latest project and reading my ramblings....

2 comments:

  1. What a precious photo, and the layout turned out beautiful even though you weren't feeling well! A great and beautiful interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us in the May Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling better, and the cold sure didn't kill your creativity or stop you from making such a wonderful page. thanks for playing along with us at BFS!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog