Pages

Translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thank you

Good morning scrappers, today I would like to share a mixed media card I made...I saw this really awesome technique yesterday and I thought I would give it a shot...I took the criteria from the Beyond the grey's Bingo challenge and the new Swat (scrap warriors advanced training)  drill may flowers you must make your own flowers

The process is super simple too – just lay down a stencil, cover it with a thick coating of white paint, and mist!

 I used some homemade enamel dots,a pretty white butterfly,quite a few dylusions ink mists and of course I cut the sentiment with my silhouette misted it then heat embossed it...all the flowers are handmade!



thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest project!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and lovely flowers! Thanks for playing along at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the use of elements from our bingo grid !
    I really enjoyed looking at your lovely card and the misting looks very beautiful !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Love the misting and the beautiful colors used.
    Thanks for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips on the mixed media technique, and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the misting. You chosed great colours.
    And it's totally my style card. :-))
    Thank you for joining us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the flower. Thanks for playing along with SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an airy, and etheral card. Lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog