Pages

Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Funky Birthday card

Good evening crafters....now don't laugh but I have been working on the challenge over at A2Z Scraplets and this month I was determined I was making a card LOL haha it was easier said then done for some reason...I should have just done a layout LOL

so the month they decided to do what they call a puzzle challenge, you had to use a piece of A2Z Scraplets chippy and

 all of the elements in the below.....
Here is how I used the elements-------> the arrows I added to my sentiment,used a clock in the background along with the chevron/wiggle lines, and there is a cute little heart cut out of the chippy piece!

Now I may not totally love this card but my 21 year old daughter LOVES it and says she will be sending it to one of her friends LOL so I guess its a good thing!

thanks for coming to take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. love your card...very creative indeed...thanks for playing along with my challenge this month

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog