Pages

Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Scrap Africa no.55

Oh there's a new challenge over at Scrap Africa Challenge no.55 - July Mood Board ......first thought was my wood grain papers (that I might have been hoarding I just love them!) I wanted to pull the wood and the colors from the mood board and make a pretty card that had a country feel to it...I think I did a pretty good job getting my idea to the paper!


 I had these cute little wood flower embellishments from Prima,called Natural bark shapes...I added them under the twine...


thanks for coming to take a peek!

8 comments:

  1. Lo has conseguido!! ;)...Me encanta como has hecho tu trabajo con nuestro Mood Board!!. Muchísimas gracias por acompañarnos este mes en Scrap África y suerte!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your romantic take on the country theme! Woodgrain papers are so fun to use indeed. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your colours and that gorgeous center flower. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Beautiful card!!! Love the handmade flowers!!! Great work!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap africa!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...absolutely stunning, elegant and beautiful! Love the wood grain paper and the beautiful flowers! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely especially the rustic feel. I love that you've incorporated the colour of the flowers into this card. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is soooo pretty! Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!!!! I love your flowers!!!! thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog