Pages

Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Muse Challenge No126

I decided to play along with the Muse Challenge again this week.....I just loved how Tracey did the stenciling in the background....I couldn't find a stencil I wanted to use so I used some snow flake stamps that didn't have a whole lot of ink on them....I really like how this one turned out!






Here's this week's Muse: Tracey McNeely
isn't it the cutest thing!

http://musecardclub.blogspot.ca/2015/07/muse-challenge-126.html
 


thanks so much for coming to take a peek!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! And I so want that character! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and I love the cute reindeer:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Buffy! I think your faint snowflakes are perfect behind your fabulous moose and his tree! Thank you for your visit and comment! I'm delighted to meet you and be your newest follower and I hope you'll pop back and follow me, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet...love your adorable little reindeer with that sweet Santa hat, just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the festive feel and the sparkle in his eyes! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card design Buffy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog