Pages

Translate

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Silhouette Challenges #34

I know I've been a follower for awhile now to the Silhouette challenge blog but I don't think I've ever played along until today (hehe I just really loved to look at all the awesome projects!)
But I decided to play along today since it was an anything goes...I made this cute little piggy card for a friend...well as you can see I made for than one LOL
 I was experimenting with the print and cut feature (the second card has a white border around the pig and I really didn't like it so I made a second one)


I hope you'll stop by Silhouette challenge blog and play along!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable. Love the little pig and your card designs. Hope you will come back and play often. It is Anything Goes as long as you use the Silhouette every month and you can enter as many times each month as you want. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggies are just too cute!! DT member

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog