Translate

Monday, February 1, 2016

OLS24 - Friends

I decided to play along over at One-Layer Simplicity challenge......there are only two requirements for this challenge one is it has to be a one layer card (of course LOL ) and the second is the use of the word Friend/friends/friendship....you get the point...

here is my take....
I was very excited to use the cherry blossom stamp and the tiny butterflies I have no clue who made them (they were a gift from a friend) and they were unmounted....at the time she gave them to me I had no clue what I was going to do with them LOL

I still need to work on my inking...its still blotchy....I keep practicing :)

OLS

thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Yuor softly sponged scene is clever and fresh! So glad you joined us at OLS, Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The inking looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog