Pages

Translate

Friday, April 1, 2016

ARTastic TYPOGRAPHY

Here is the card I made for the new ARTastic TYPOGRAPHY challenge..... I was inspired by the fading letter in the background of the inspiration art. I used my silhouette portrait to create a stencil that is now my background and sentiment for my card...my ideas always seem way better in my head, I have a really hard time getting them onto the paper LOL but all in all it turned out pretty well considering I did three different stencils with three different fonts...I liked this one the best!




CRITERIA is to use TYPOGRAPHY on your work

 Inspiration Art

thanks for coming to take a peek!

13 comments:

  1. Well I love this background - it is just so effective. Thank you for sharing with us on ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool ! and the alphas in the background was really tough. Great card !
    Thanks for playing along with us at ARTastic ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I like how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card and great idea! Love it! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clever interpretation of the artwork and criteria. Thanks for playing along with the ARTastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab take on the challenge , thank you for joining in and sharing with us at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! Great use of a Silhouette to create a custom stencil, and it looks great. Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous BG work and your card is just so FAB and looking so YUMMY!!! :) Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic this month!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card! Background spectacular! Thanks for joining ARTastic Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. excellent background and fabulous that you made your own stencil for it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog