Pages

Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

CTB B-I-N-G-O Challenge

So I decided to take part in the bingo challenge over at Catch the Bug...I happen to be a winner last week so I was able to pick out some really cute digistamps to use in my card! I went straight down washi tape 2 images merged(dollar flower bug and Umbrella mouse from Bugaboo stamps)and green!
these challenges have been awesome for me to practice my coloring by not just coloring the image but to also use the image to make an actual card LOL


thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. OOooo, your card is so cute, and I love all the green! Your coloring is wonderful too! :)

    ~Marie B -GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card thanks so much for playing along with the Bugaboo Team!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog