Pages

Translate

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Fantasy and Wings

The word inspiration Fantasy and the creative challenge word wings seemed to go hand in hand for this month...the word fantasy made me think of fairies...as a little girl, I used to believe that fireflies/lightning bugs were little fairies. So I created a scene with little magic garden fairies.



More than words
https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

 I tried to capture the sparkle and shine, it was really hard with such poor lighting (it's been so cloudy for days here and I just couldn't put off taking the picture any longer or I'd forget LOL )


thanks for stopping by


4 comments:

  1. Love your taken on the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along at More Than Words xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! thank you for joining us at MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured the essence of our challenge beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome interpretation.. Thank you for joining us at MTW challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog