Pages

Translate

Friday, March 1, 2019

Day 29 Coloring challenge

I can't believe I made it 29 days...woohoo...just one more to go... #thedailymarker30daychallenge

I did learn a lot about my markers and colored pencils...that was the whole point in taking the challenge at least for me. I still have wicked issues blending but I guess that will come with time, I learned to mix my markers and pencils, that looks really cool and it helps with all the in-between colors that I'm missing. I find that I'm more relaxed after my time coloring which is awesome! I truly think it will be better after I get my new glasses because right now I spend more time taking them off and on than I do coloring LOL

so here is what I worked on today...both are still a work in progress...






here are a couple of my favs.....

Day 22
which I turned into a card for a swap...

and Day 24

I also turned this one into another swap card...


I hope my swap partners love them as much as I do!

thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog