Pages

Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

foil and foil-mates

It's time to share another project for scrapasalotllc.com, this time I got to try my hand at some foiling and man, oh man it was fun...they made it super simple to foil using Gina K foil mates ...I used the star and striped pack...the stars seemed to go with my crafty theme and too bad the photo doesn't show how shiny and pretty this card really is...

 I used some Photoplay ephemera and some Springfield sequins from Catherine pooler to complete this card!
super quick and super simple!

supplies used from scrapsalot

therm o web - deco foil rainbow shattered glass
therm o web - Gina K - foil-mates
Photoplay - you had me at papers- ephemera
Catherine Pooler designs - Springfield sequin mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog