Pages

Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Hello Friend

Good day my crafty friends, today I wanted to share a card I designed for Scrapsalotllc.com I used this awesome Waffle flower stamp set called peony dreams ...now I did post a photo of the whole set, and it's beautiful but I decided to only use a partial leaf and the butterfly/moth for my card...I kind of wanted it to feel open and airy!

I used vera mark and white heat embossed my images, colored them with Prismacolor pencils then masked them off so I could do a bit of ink blending in the background. for that, I used painters tape to mask off my images and ink oxides for my blending inks...a blending brush works well for this....I can keep it nice and light but well blended. I matted my panel with black than white to make it really pop added that to a standard 5.5 and 4.25 card panel, I used a piece of the honey bee stamps over the rainbow pattern paper pack...it matched my greens nicely...I added a simple sentiment which is also from the same stamp set...I used Catherine Pooler ink...popped it up on some dimensional foam and we're done!
 Scrapsalot shop has a little bit of everything for your crafting pleasure!
http://scrapsalot--llc.mybigcommerce.com/



Items used from Scrapsalot shop

Honey Bee Stamps -over the Rainbow pattern paper
waffle flower -peony dreams
Distress oxide inks
Catherine Pooler ink- Midnight



thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog