Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Holly Jolly- More Christmas cards

I'm working on more Christmas cards.. this time I used a bunch of crafty goodness from Scrapsalotllc.com. Debra (owner of scrapsalot) sent me a bit of flock in each color she had, at first I wasn't sure what to do with it besides pet it lol but then I remember a cut die I had from Penny black. I di cut the mitten, bow and candy cane out of some flock I love the dimension it gives and also the feel 😁


now for the really fun part...I took the new Holly confetti de die from Hero Arts and made a paper stencil...yes I could have just used the die but I was going for a different feel. I used a couple different green and red distress oxides! I totally love how it turned out.
since I couldn't find the right shade of green for my matte layer I used the same green distress oxides and just kind of swiped the edge it looks random and a bit distressed
I hope you'll head on over to the Scrapsalot Shop and see what Debra has to offer!



Products used from Scrapsalot Shop

Distress oxides- Mowed lawn, twisted citron, candied apple, fired brick
Archival ink -Jet black
Blending brush
Lawn fawn stamp shammy
Hero Arts -Holly confetti die
Hero Arts- color layering Nordic trees stamp set (used a sentiment on this card)
Thermoweb Flock


1 comment:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog