Pages

Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Somthing to keep you warm...

Hahaha, Of course, I'm talking about coffee and crafting!! I love this Mug life background stamp...I've used it several times and each has a different effect on my card...this time I heat embossed using vera mark and a copper embossing powder from Ranger...



 I had already picked the sentiment I wanted to use from Honeybee stamp's shake it off stamp set, it has many different ones to choose from! I used my silhouette to cut out this super cute coffee cup and tada....all done!


Items used from Scrapsalot shop

Honey Bee stamps Shake it off
The Ink Roads Mug life background
archival inks Jet back
Versa Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog