Pages

Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Pugs and kisses

Isn't he just the cutest thing? I so love this little pug! such a cute stamp set from sugar pea called for pug's sake! I used some painters tape to mask off some clouds and stamped and fussy cut the pug and balloon out of the same tape (make sure you put it on your shirt first to make it not so sticky LOL) I used oxide inks to create my beautiful sky with some cute fluffy clouds. I really love the reveal when you peel off the masking it always makes me smile!
I was going to color the balloon with alcohol markers but decided to use some deco foil instead...I stamped and fussy cut the balloon them used some score tape then foil...it looks like a mylar balloon ( I know you really can't tell in the photo)

you can find most of the items used on this card at Scrapsalot she carries a little bit of everything!


Items used from the scrapsalot shop

sugar peas for pug's sake stamp set
deco foil
score tape
distress oxide-tumbled glass, faded jeans, broken china
Catherine pooler Midnight ink
waffle flower enamel dots
pattern paper-Carta Bella gone camping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog