Pages

Translate

Friday, January 17, 2020

I adore you-Valentine fun

I've been trying to come up with the perfect Valentine for my husband...I don't think this one is it LOL but I'm getting closer...maybe not so much pink! But I do love how this one turned out and it was so unexpected...

see I was playing with some Nuvo shimmer powders (making funky backgrounds) then I remembered seeing someone stamp using the shimmer powders and I thought cool let's try that ...haha that's how it always starts... I used my new stamp set from Sugar pea called heart prints and the simple heart die from them also. I sprinkled (tapped) some powder onto the stamp and then spritzed with water (I should have stamped the first time on scratch paper but live and learn) after the first impression I used my water brush to make sure the pigment/powder/ink was on the right part of the stamp I will say a little powder goes a long way I never added more just kept using the water brush to move it around

all items (except cardstock) used on this card came from Scrapsalot - she carries a little bit of everything from simple scrapbooking all the way to Mixed media!

 I randomly stamped my background...yes I had to say that and I strategically place that panel over a spot that had a big void LOLI picked the sentiment I adore you from the same set...as you can see some of them are cockeyed but that's what I love about handmade items nothing is perfect!

Items used from Scrapsalot shop
Nuvo shimmer powders
sugar pea-heart prints stamp set
sugar pea- simple heart die
Ranger Archival inks- jet black -picked raspberry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog